Thursday, 11 October 2007

Lost post - Random & beautiful

I found this in my "edit posts" function - it was written in April last year but has never seen the light of day as I didn't ever post it. Until now. Arguably not worth the effort...

Walking over hungerford bridge last night in the usual scramble to get the train - there was a 5 piece brass band playing "Take on Me" by Aha - seemingly for no reason. They weren't asking for money, they weren't there for commercial reason from what I could make out (certainly they weren't branded) it just looked for all the world as if they were there because they love playing glorious 80s cheese on their trumpets. And I thought it was beautiful. Random, but beautiful. More of this please, everyone in the world. Just doing cool stuff randomly and entertaining people. Must be able to do something like this for ITV I'm thinking. Will think a bit more about this.

No comments: