Let it be said that the AA is a brilliant breakdown service.
18.15 Last night on the way back from visiting Mags and Rob in Farnham.kids in car in their pyjamas, off we go, should be home by just after 7 and transfer the kids straight to bed, brilliant. But as I'm driving along thinking it's a bit dark I realise my headlights aren't working. Pull over, into Birdworld randomly, phone the AA, they say they'll aim to have someone out by 7. 5 mins later I get a text (brilliant) saying they will be with me by 18.40. And then at 18.35 van turns up. Sorts out problem (needed to change 2 lightbulbs), £16 for parts, a brief cameo from Lydia who wanted to get out of the car and see the "enormous torch" and away we go back on the road 20 mins later.
The AA are absolutely brilliant at breakdown service in my humble opinion.
It could be said and it has been argued in the past that this is the service I want them to deliver. Not home insurance or pet insurance. Stick to what you're good at.
But this isn't the time or the place for such a rant.
Well done AA. You're just like the 4th emergency service.
Monday, 5 November 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment